Lunar Eclipse Vedic Astrology Forecast November 18-19
November Lunar Eclipse Astrology Forecast: Top 5 Things You Need to Know
1. Eclipse energies are intense and are only good for spiritual practice,and not much else! You can read my article on everything you need to know about eclipses here if you want to understand the meanings of eclipses from the eastern astrology perspective more deeply.
2. Fiery and impulsive Mars is still under the influence of rebellious and disruptive Uranus. This planetary combo has a potentially explosive effect!
3. The lunar eclipse and Full Moon occurs in Krittika nakshatra and in the zodiac sign of sidereal Taurus this month - see the next section for nakshatra influences. This Lunar eclipse is a partial eclipse, although it still carries with it powerful eclipse energies!
4. Keywords for the zodiac sign Taurus: Earthbound, Dependable Materialistic (Shadow), Stubborn (Shadow).
5. The Moon will be at its maximum eclipse point, and therefore as red as it will get —at 01:02am PST. See other time zones below for maximum eclipse timing:
04:02 a.m. EST on Friday, November 19, 2021
03:02 a.m. CST on Friday, November 19, 2021
02:02 a.m. MST on Friday, November 19, 2021
If you know your rising sign you will have an idea of where the full Moon eclipse energy is most influential for your life experience. Read the next section for the lunar eclipse influences for each rising sign. If you do not know your Vedic/sidereal rising sign you can get it for free on my site here.
November 18-19 Lunar Eclipse Sidereal Astrology Chart (Pacific Time zone)
Which part of my life experience will be illuminated by this powerful Lunar Eclipse?
LUNAR ECLIPSE FOR YOUR RISING SIGN
Aries: Family, savings, speech Taurus: Self, perspective, personal appearance Gemini: Subconscious, dreams, foreign lands, meditation, sleep, feet Cancer: Earnings from work, social and career networking, older siblings Leo: Career, public reputation Virgo: Spirituality, philosophy, dharma, foreign travels Libra: Transformation, partners assets, inheritance, longevity Scorpio: Committed partnerships (personal and business) Sagittarius: Work, service, daily routine, habits Capricorn: Children, creativity, fun and games, speculation Aquarius: Home, happiness, mother, land and vehicles Pisces: Short distance travels, courage, communication, siblings
Lunar Eclipse in Krittika Nakshatra
Eclipse energies are intense and are only good for spiritual practice, and not much else! Starting or completing important life events is not advised during eclipses. You can read my article on eclipses hereif you want to understand Solar and Lunar eclipses more deeply.
An excerpt from my book, "Vedic Astrology for Beginners" Agni, the deity of Krittika, represents the element of fire, and this nakshatra emanates blazing fire and its purification ability. Fire also connects to cooking and the digestive fire which is required to transmute our food into energy. The adhana shakti that is within this nakshatra is the power to burn. The symbol of the axe or a sharp object can be interpreted literally or metaphorically, as the ability to transform much like fire does. The sharp tool can challenge or cut through things, either cutting away disease and providing healing circumstances or to destroying another. Fire can be used for transformation, although the process of destruction must come before creation.
Get your copy of my book here.
The Lunar Eclipse in Krittika nakshatra supports: * Rituals requiring fire or heat ( be extremely cautious handling fire since Mars and Uranus are still opposite one another!)
Eclipse Ritual Timing
Full Moon Phase begins: 11/17/21 22:30pm Pacific Time Full Moon Phase ends: 11/19/21 00:56pm Pacific Time
Finally! Some new pages are up on my website in the learning section with some very easy basics that can help you understand the forecasts and your own birth chart even better. * Key words for the Planets of the Horoscope * About the Houses of the Horoscope * About the Signs of the Zodiac Want more? Get all the basic in my book!